Zootopia Movie Premier on Board?

brandyleeann

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!

I saw the trailer for Zootopia 3D and it is apparently opening on March 4. We are on the Feb 27 sailing of the Fantasy, going until March 5, so the movie opens while we are on board. I have heard that when movies open there are special screenings available? Would that be the case for Zootopia? What does the special screening entail?

Brandy

We are on that cruise as well. I figured there would be a March 4 midnight showing. Our 2011 cruise had the same thing for Gnomeo and Juliet

We were on the Wonder last month when the Disney movie "The Finest Hours" came out. They had a special screening at 12:01 AM on the day it was released.

As far as I know there were not any other special activities or promotions associated with the screening.

Agree with @dclpluto above, you will be able to watch Zootopia premier on board your cruise. Enjoy!

I am sure you will be see it. Also you can call Disney cruiseline and find out what movies are playing while you are onboard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter