Zooper Twist or Salsa stroller?

tjlovespooh

Mouseketeer
We are bringing our DS to Disney for the first time this May. He'll be 18 months & are planning to bring our own stroller. We currently own a Combi but DS doesn't always look very comfy in it, the seat is very narrow. It also seems quite wobbly to me. However, the Combi does fold up small & is easy to carry around (thanks to the handy strap). In the research that I have done I think I've narrowed my choices down to either the Zooper Twist or Salsa. Does anyone own one of these? I'd appreciate anyone's feedback. Suggestions for other strollers are welcome as well.

Hi

I have a 2 1/2 year old son.pirate: When he was born we bought a Zooper Waltz, great for everyday city living. Love it and use mostly in the winter months. For summer and travel, we bought a Zooper Salsa, it is light, comfy and easy to fold. Has been on the monorail, buses and boats at DW. I have bought other stroller because I just could not help myself and they all ended up in the donation or garbage pile. I would never consider any other brand. I don't know anything about the Twist, because it sounds like a new model. But as long as its Zooper you can not go wrong.

Have a great trip. We took our son for his first trip to DW at 17 months and he loved it, went again when he was 29 months and he really got into it. We are going back again in May. :banana: :yay: :cool1:

Enjoy your trip!
:cheer2:

I have a Salsa and I love it. And so does my DS. My only complaint is that it can be a little bit of a pain to fold up from time to time (if you don't have everything just right).

Thank you for the feedback. Glad to hear good things about the Salsa. I have found two different versions of the salsa online though and was wondering which one each of you own. As far as I can tell the only difference between the 2005 & 2006 is that the 06 reclines and the 05 doesn't. Also, DH has now seen the salsa and is concerned that the mesh material would be uncomfortable for DS in the hot florida sun. Any complaints from your kiddos:cutie:?

We have the 05 because ours doesn't recline. We actually like the mesh because it's not so hot in the Florida sun. It allows air to flow around the behind a little more than the traditional stroller would have. My DS is SO hot natured and he always complained about being hot in the other stroller. Never a single complaint in the Zooper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter