Zoobie Pets...

daisy2jae

DIS Veteran
Has anyone used this as a carry on for a plane ride? My kids like to take a blanket along and a pillow. I'm wondering if this is something they can carry on to fix that problem.

Haven't used it as a carry on, but just FYI, most of them go kind of limp once the blanket is removed, so it might not make a good blanket & pillow... it's kind of one or the other

thanks...I think if it worked one of the other it might work for my older one. Would it be a comfortable size snuggle blanket for a 3 and 5 year old? Never seen one in person just online.

There are different sizes. My son has a small one wnd the blanet is not big enough to cover him, but he has a big one (from woot.com) and it is more of a lap blanket size. The description of the exact one should give you the blanket's diminsions. HTH

My 2 girls each have a Zoobie Pet and have used them while flying for 2-3 years now. They have the alligator and the elephant and love them.

Our oldest is now 10 1/2 and has always been big for age (almost as tall as me now) and has had no problem using the blanket. It's not huge but it does the job for as long as they need it while flying.

When they have the blanket out to use, they can still use the faces of the Zoobies as the pillow. Their faces stay stuffed and give enough poof to serve as a pillow.

They each carry on a Zoobie and their Disney messenger bags on our flights and will be doing so again in 12 more days!!! :cool1::cool1:

My 2 girls each have a Zoobie Pet and have used them while flying for 2-3 years now. They have the alligator and the elephant and love them.

Our oldest is now 10 1/2 and has always been big for age (almost as tall as me now) and has had no problem using the blanket. It's not huge but it does the job for as long as they need it while flying.

When they have the blanket out to use, they can still use the faces of the Zoobies as the pillow. Their faces stay stuffed and give enough poof to serve as a pillow.

They each carry on a Zoobie and their Disney messenger bags on our flights and will be doing so again in 12 more days!!! :cool1::cool1:

thanks makes me feel better about ordering them.

??disney messenger bags?

thanks makes me feel better about ordering them.

??disney messenger bags?

At the same time that we bought the Zoobies, we also bought these Disney messenger style bags from DisneyShopping.com. They are a good size and my girls use them to hold their snacks, books, crayons, etc for the flight. You can personalize them with a name and a character.

I also bought one for myself thinking I would use it as a stroller bag but my mine has yet to be used. LOL Here is a pic of mine:

DisneyPurchases004.jpg
[/IMG]

Not sure about this exact one, but they do still sell different style bags on the website

That’s a cute bag! Wonder why I never thought of personalizing bags before. I’ll check Disney to see what designs and sizes are on just now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter