• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

zoo

bababear_50

DIS Veteran
Allttle O/T but would anyone have a Zoo design
just found out we are going to the ZOO tomorrow and thought I might be able to make a quick T-shirt for my grandaughter,Hannah.

Thanks
Hugs Mel

Allttle O/T but would anyone have a Zoo design
just found out we are going to the ZOO tomorrow and thought I might be able to make a quick T-shirt for my grandaughter,Hannah.

Thanks
Hugs Mel

How is this?

hannah_zoo.jpg

Hi
Amy
Yah know I've gone to post to your thread 4 times and cancelled it because I felt bad asking on such short notice,,,HUGS
it is beautiful and this Nana is going to be so proud to see her wear it. Thank-You so much

Hugs Mel:goodvibes

Hi
Amy
Yah know I've gone to post to your thread 4 times and cancelled it because I felt bad asking on such short notice,,,HUGS
it is beautiful and this Nana is going to be so proud to see her wear it. Thank-You so much

Hugs Mel:goodvibes

I am so glad I was able te help! I'm sure she knows how lucky she is to have such a "cool" Nana. Have a great time at the zoo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter