Zoo Video?... And I hope Pete isn't thinking of Moving to California!?

WaltD4Me

<font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate
Well is sure sounds like Pete had a FABULOUS time in California. I'm beginning to worry he might decide to move there. So many RAVES, very few rants! Glad it was such a great trip! :goodvibes

Except now I am just DYING to see the video from the zoo he talked about at the end. It sounded so incredible, I wanna see it!!!!!!!! (just a friendly reminder so Pete doesn't forget to put it up) - And I think there should be an entire photo page dedicated to the California trip! I wanna see the picture of the cheese soup bread bowl and everything else they were talking about! I want props! :laughing:

I cant wait to see the video too!! There are photos of the food and wine festival food in the photo section up there in the bar. I am computer illiterate so if I found it you should be able to. The food looks amazing compared to Epcots food and wine samples. WOW!!!

Well is sure sounds like Pete had a FABULOUS time in California. I'm beginning to worry he might decide to move there.

Hey, we'll take Pete and Walter ANY ol' time! In fact, if the whole crew decides to up and move on over, we'd gladly welcome them to the left coast. Maybe then we'd have a better chance at a sighting ;)

--Daneen

I loved hearing the Disneyland show!!! As a native Californian it was really fun to hear how much Pete enjoyed the attractions I grew up with. I grew up in San Diego and I spent many hours at the Wild Animal Park. It really is as good as Pete says it is! Just don't go during the summer when it is surface of the sun hot!

I also enjoyed reliving the California Food and Wine Festival. I went for three weekends in a row and it really was a special event. I can't wait to see what they do next year! Thanks again Pete!

Melissa

Okay, I found the pictures. O. M. G. that food looks wonderful! I could really could really go for the steak on the bun or cheese soup on the bread bowl about now! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

AND, I am now SO mad....:mad: I used to be jealous that Disneyland had the Block Party Bash parade, but NOW, I feel like we got their leftovers and I am jealous they have the Play Party Parade. IT LOOKS SO COOOOOOOL!!!!! I want that one now! Those are amazing pictures. I love the one of Roz and Jack Jack! And the chefs on stilts!!! They can have Bash back!

I guess I am really going to have start thinking about a trip to Anaheim.

I have not made it through the whole Podcast, but I did have the soup in the bread bowl and it was GOOD. I really wanted the Steak sandwich, but I didn't have any room in my stomach.

We went the last weekend on the Food and Wine and really enjoyed it. My husband and I both went to a beer demo and both really enjoyed it. They also had Junior Chef with Goofy which my son loved. It was free and at the end they give them a cookie on a stick that was the size of his head.

It's funny because it was actually cold when we were there the first weekend in May. During the Pixar Play Parade they spray you with water, I am sure that is much more fun when you are not wearing a sweatshirt. But it was a really fun parade. The music is really upbeat and you will find yourself dancing along.

I need to go to Disneyland. SOON. It would be my dream come true.

That being said, I don't think we have to worry about losing Pete. Keep in mind that California has those pesky earthquakes. At least you can predict hurricanes. Also, the people? Forget it. The mountains? Less of a danger of falling when at sea level. The beaches? Those waves will eat you alive. The governer? Actually, he's pretty cool. But there would be no manatees. And you know you would miss the lovebugs.

I think I'm trying too hard to convince myself now. Good grief.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter