• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

zoo question

sdrsdd

Mouseketeer
Does the zoo take a whole day or can you get there at 11-12ish and stay til close and see it all? Just wondering. Thanks!

For the San Diego Zoo, I'd say it wouldn't be quite enough. We were there yesterday, got there at 11:00. We were able to see the gorillas, monkeys, cats and koala's. That was it. You'd probably be able to get it all done if you do the bus tour.
San Diego Zoo is ALOT of walking.
It would also depend on when the park closes, yesterday they closed at 4:30.
LA zoo you probably can get it done in that amount of time.

I was at SD zoo on Sunday, and arrived at about 11:30 am, and I would say we saw it all except the new monkey trail. We used the busses, sky ride, but did not watch any shows. We also had no kids with us, that would of course slow us down. Wear comfortable climbing shoes. It is pretty hilly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter