Zone question/thoughts

THE HAT

<font color=green>I admit it, I'm a gum smacker!<b
The owner and trainer at the gym I belong to is a big advocate of the Zone Diet. I have been going to this gym for a few months now, and finally sat down and had a nutrition consult with him. I am a little unsure of what I think of the whole philosophy of this plan, and was wondering what others thought of it...if you are doing it, tried it, don't believe in it etc etc....Please give me your thoughts....the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly:thumbsup2

I actually loved this diet the first time I tried it! Doc I work for does it, and she guided me through the whole thing. I lost 15+lbs when I was doing it, and was also doing Slim in 6 videos at the time. Then I got pregnant and it was all downhill from there! :goodvibes I've actually just restarted today, so hoping it works again!

I stayed pretty full on it. There is a lot of protein and different options for the Zone bars. I personally love the meal bars. They don't seem as chalky to me as the other brands do, and they give me my chocolate fix for the day, too!

I would definately give it a shot, and don't give up! It takes a few days to get used to the bars as a meal, but once you are used to it, it's super easy. Great for on-the-go days, too!

Just my opinion though. Good luck! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter