Zone Diet

LBAK

DIS Veteran<br><font color=deeppink>The girl at ou
Is this diet fairly easy to do? I've heard great things about it but I need something that's fairly easy to follow. Has it worked well for you?

lbak -- i did follow the Zone diet for a bit maybe like 4 years ago -- yes i do think the plan works however i found it too restrictive. currently I'm following WW as i discovered i need that 'choice' and though there are choices in Zone as i remember it is still restricted. i do think the increase in protein was a good habit i picked up from Zoning and have maintained

I don't have information on whether this is "good" or not.

I just wanted to say that as long as you are learning to make healthy choices and are willing to try out a plan, then it could be a good one.

Keep in mind that focus needs to be that you are learning to make lifestyle changes and choices along the way that can bring you to the new lifestyle.

Go for it and if this one does not get you all the way step into another.

Whatever you can do to become a healthier you is worth a try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter