Zoe Stollers

jeni16

DIS Veteran
Anyone have a Zoe Brand stroller? They are very lightweight & we are thinking about getting one for our October trip. They get good reviews but I was looking for some imput from Disney gurus.

Thanks!

Bump- I'd be very interested in this too if anyone has feedback.

Op- sorry for getting your hopes up that someone had an answer for you.:flower3:

I did end up buying one. It just arrived yesterday. I haven't used it yet but we did take it for a few laps around the house. It is very lightweight. It folds in half like the City Mini strollers. There is no cardboard in the back. (I had a popular Jeep brand stroller for Disney previously but the cardboard in the back bent in half.). It has a nice large sunshade. It doesn't lay back too far but I made DS lay back in it & it looks like he should be able to nap in it if need be. I like that the snack cup & drink cup for him are off to the side as they aren't in the way of him climbing in & out on his own. It doesn't push as smoothly as the Jeep brand one but I'm hoping it will loosen up a little with use. I also like that his feet don't reach the wheels like they did in the Jeep brand one. (DS is 3 & 39 in. tall for a reference point.). He loved to put his feet on them as I was pushing, making it hard to push.

If you have any other questions, I'll answer them if I can. I would still love to hear from anyone who has used one at Disney.

How do you like it? We have one on order along with the backpack and I'd love to hear what you think of it.

How do you like it? We have one on order along with the backpack and I'd love to hear what you think of it.

We actually haven't used it yet. We rarely take a stroller anywhere anymore because DS would rather walk. We are taking it to the zoo next weekend so I'll report back then. Sorry!

Enjoy your zoo trip! I hope it works well for you. I'm excited about it since it's so light (before this we brought a huge triple Valco to the parks, so this is going to feel like a dream!) We stay at the campgrounds, so I wanted something I could easily bike with or hold on the golf cart. Not many strollers fit into that category.

I actually bought the double Zoe stroller. It is super lightweight compared to my other double. I can lift it with one hand at 16 lbs. We go for a stroller ride almost everyday and glides very well in concrete and flat land. A single might be different but trying to push a double with a combined weight of 50lb toddlers it is rather difficult to push on grass. Should be easy for the airport and can't wait to try it in Disney!!

Glad to hear it works well on concrete. I've got a City Mini for those off-roading trips & love that but it gets heavy. I too was looking for something light weight & it definitely is.

Can't imagine trying to push & maneuver a triple!

We will only use it on concrete too, so happy that it works well for that. I wish they had had this when we had our sets of twins - it would have been nice to have had such a lightweight option! Mine should be here soon, so we'll see how it works in the backpack. We don't go to Disney for a few months, so we have time to try it out.

Yeah, that triple was a beast! I'm glad to only have to have a single this time! :)

Just wanted to add my initial impressions in case anyone else is looking for info about this stroller since there's almost nothing online about it. It's a bit larger than I had imagined, but lightweight, so still should work for what we wanted it for! Even at 2.5months our daughter E had no problem sitting in it when it's reclined (something I was worried about since I know it doesn't recline as much as a regular stroller). She'll be almost 6m when we go to Disney, so it should be pretty comfortable for her at that point. We went with the deluxe model to get the larger sunshade and I'm glad we did. The extra cushioning in the seat area makes it well worth the extra money and the sunshade is so low that it should keep all sun off of her as she naps.

Our 4.5 year Q old fits with no problems (he's on the tall side) and can nap pretty easily. I love how easy it is to set up and break down. It's really a one handed operation (compared to other strollers we've had that say they are one handed but usually aren't as simple as they make it seem). So we'll be able to bike to the marina with it in the backpack and easily set it up for the boat trip (or on the other hand, break it down for the boat if it's busy).

It's not quite as easy to push with Q in as our city select is, but better than I had expected for such a small stroller! With E in it it pushes easily and really smoothly. Overall I'm very happy with it. It's such a low price point that I wasn't sure how it would be. And bonus - it will take up a lot less room in the camper when we travel! Right now we take the city select with the 2 seats, so that takes up quite a bit of room.

Used the stroller for the first time at the zoo this weekend. Loved how light weight it was. Was easy to carry up & down stairs instead of always having to find a ramp. Pushed great on concrete with my DS3. Didn't push great in the small pebble/gravel areas though. I would say if you're always going to be on concrete this stroller is a great option. It should work great in the airport & at Disney. If you're going to be pushing it through grass/sand/gravel, I would use a different option. We purchased it for the intend of using it at Disney & shopping malls so I think it will be great for this!

Here now. Stroller is working great. Takes up little room, folds easy, & pushes well throughout the parks. DS4 even fell asleep in it last night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter