Ziplining in Skagway

Ravenne

Queen is never late everyone else is simply early
Has anyone done ziplining in Skagway? I'm looking at the Grizzly Falls Ziplining Expedition (SW23) but I can't help but wonder if there's a more affordable way to do it than DCL. If you ziplined in Skagway, and booked it independently, who did you go with? What did you think of it? Cost? Did they provide transportation to and from port?

We did Adventure Park and Zip Lines (SW01) and had a great time. They had a great crew who made the experience a lot of fun. Can't recall how much it was, but you can look them up on line as well. They get consistent good reviews on tripadvisor (mine included!)

We did Adventure Park and Zip Lines (SW01) and had a great time. They had a great crew who made the experience a lot of fun. Can't recall how much it was, but you can look them up on line as well. They get consistent good reviews on tripadvisor (mine included!)

Did they use Alaska Excursions as the provider?

No, they came directly to the port in an old school bus to pick us up. There was no middle man if that's what your asking. They do have specific times they take groups around the course, if you book on your own, just be sure you get there at the start of a group. It was a very lush course nestled inside the rain forest. Some of the terrain is a bit rugged so be sure to wear solid shoes! PM me if you would like more info, i would be happy to share.

No you can not book directly with the zip line company. You have to book a Disney excursion to do this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter