Ziplining at Grouse mountain

tschaan

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done the ziplining at Grouse mountain outside Vancouver? dH and I have zip lined in Costa Rica and it was pretty intense. Wondering if this course is too intense for our almost 9 year old ds?

We ziplined Grouse in 2011 with our kids who were 10 and 13 at the time. They LOVED IT!!!! It was a little hard for my 10yo to carry his gear at times, but he loved the lines! I'm a big scardy cat and enjoyed it too! I didn't find it too intense.

My 7 year old granddaughter loved doing the zipline at Whistler.

I did it a few years ago, my first zip line and it wasn't as scary as I thought, it was actually pretty tame.

My DD was 6 almost 7 and had a blast. Just have to weigh 75# I believe. She also para glided and said it was amazing.

This zipline is so awesome! The harnesses they use are top quality. The last peak to peak zipline was breathtaking! I wish I could have taken it in longer!!! I had two 9 year old girls with me and one is a big chicken and she loved it. Definitely get the camera option on your head gear. When you are back home you won't believe how beautiful it really was. And yes there is a weight minimum and a weight maximum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter