Zip Lining and Personal Belongings

gregf71

Mouseketeer
We are considering the zip-lining excursion on Tortola and wondered...how are one's personal belongings managed?

I read through the info on excursion page, but there isn't any info.

We figure that it's best to simply minimize what you bring with you, but some things seem required, such as IDs (even passports since it is BVI), some money for gratuities, a credit card, and a phone or a camera. Does the tour provider supply lockers to secure personal items while you zip-line?

I haven’t done that one. However, all excursions I have done, including zip line, that didn’t allow bags to be brought had storage lockers.

EDIT: if you have a zip pocket on your pant legs, you could store an ID and phone. The pockets can’t interfere with the harness.

Last edited:
We are considering the zip-lining excursion on Tortola and wondered...how are one's personal belongings managed?

I read through the info on excursion page, but there isn't any info.

We figure that it's best to simply minimize what you bring with you, but some things seem required, such as IDs (even passports since it is BVI), some money for gratuities, a credit card, and a phone or a camera. Does the tour provider supply lockers to secure personal items while you zip-line?
I've done this tour on Tortola. They provide lockers for you and have a staff member sitting there to watch them (at least, that's what we were told). I've done this tour twice and never had any issues. I highly recommend it (for that reason, along with the experience and the great staff!). You can also carry a bit with you in a pocket, as long as it doesn't interfere with the harness.

We zip lined in Jamaica in December and there were lockers for a nominal rental fee.

We zip lined in Jamaica in December and there were lockers for a nominal rental fee.
Thanks! Wondering if the Tortola vendor charges for their locker rentals too and if so how much it is and how payment is handled.

It was $10.50 in Jamaica. I think we paid $15 at Atlantis for lockers the last time we were there too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter