Zeta shopping trip?

Disneyfreak92

<font color=red>Married to a Pretty, Pretty Prince
Hi there Zeta ladies! As some of you may know, my DH (AKA pengin) recently went to Columbus, OH for business, and when he did, he went to a mall there called Fashions at Polaris which had valet parking and some very swanky stores including Saks Fifth Avenue, Coach, Banana Republic, Ann Taylor, Sephora (my personal favorite), and many others.

Anywho, ever since he told me about it, I have wanted to go see it for myself. I don't know exactly when I will be able to do this, but hopefully sometime within the next few months I would like to drive over there on a Friday evening, shop on Saturday, and come home Sunday.

The reason for this post is that I am wanting to know if there are any Zeta ladies who would be interested in meeting there for a day of shopping! So, if there are any Zetas interested in doing this, please post and let me know. I would also be happy to hear about any times that are good or bad for you. At this point, I am just trying to get a feel for if there is interest in doing this. I welcome any ideas or suggestions. Hope to hear from you soon. :)

and what, may i ask, am I supposed to do with myself while you are gallavanting all over creation with your "ZETA" girls for a whole weekend. Bye the way I could go as I am a honarary ZETA with my new princess hat. princess: princess: princess: princess: princess: princess: princess:

LOL, Penguin!!! Too funny!!

PrincessLynda, how I would LOVE to join you! I heart to shop! :) (what girl doesn't?!) But Ohio is too far for me to go out for the weekend. Though we are going to Cedar Point in June :Pinkbounc

Hope you get some takers! Sounds like SO MUCH FUN!!

EDIT: Gr!! Now I know how my son feels when he posts under my name! This IS PinkGirlygirl (not DarthJordan!) LOL! You couldn't pay him to shop at those stores! :earboy2:

Hey there PinkGirlyGirl, let me know when in June you are going to Cedar Point! We like to get over there once a year if we can. Maybe we can go at the same time!

Pengin dear, if we do this, who do you think I planned on being the official Zeta chauffer and bag-carrier? ;) :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter