Zeta: Extra, Extra, Read All About It!!

Tishke

*Zeta Girl Forever* I am old, lame, hate fun and l
The VMK program pals have been assigned. Please check your PMs for who you are to spoil. Keep in mind that that same person WILL NOT be spoiling you, but may be spoiling a friend....so mum is the word, or mummy as in the case of VMK.

The MAIL program pals will go out later tonight or tomorrow. I still have to get them collected and assign them. So, keep your eyes peeled as there is more to come!!

Tishke, I must have missed this thread. Do you have someone I can spoil? I'll try to look up the info on this. It sounds fun. sort of like a secret santa?

Now that I think about it, I'm not actually a zeta girl, would you let me be a member?

Of course you can be a member. :) Unfortunately, this program is already ready to go, so I can't add anyone else. Good news is that the programs will run in 5 week cycles (This program will end on Nov. 5th)....so you have 5 weeks worth of credits to save up and spoil someone with :cheer2:

Yes I missed the post to. How did that happen. Please add me to the next avaible space.

i have know idea :confused3 i am new to dis i have five people. techboy, AstroTech, kndrules, chickenlittlebro, and astrotechgirl. :jumping1:

Tishke said:
The VMK program pals have been assigned. Please check your PMs for who you are to spoil. Keep in mind that that same person WILL NOT be spoiling you, but may be spoiling a friend....so mum is the word, or mummy as in the case of VMK.

The MAIL program pals will go out later tonight or tomorrow. I still have to get them collected and assign them. So, keep your eyes peeled as there is more to come!!

I never saw this thread either.
Maybe I'll just go out and spoil someone anyway.

Dianne

Pal Assignments for the MAIL program have gone out. The program "goes live" so to speak on Saturday, October 1. However, feel free to introduce yourself to your pal and start getting a feel of who they are.

Just an FYI, but for those without a disney store nearby (like myself) you can always use the disney store online and mark that it is a gift if you want to have it sent directly to your pal, or eBay. Use your imaginations, and don't forget, your pal is a wealth of knowledge about themselves. Through your email and messages, you will get to know someone new, and make a new friend :goodvibes

I heard a rumor that there is some early spoiling going on....and I have witnessed fairies out there granting wishes!! :cheer2:

I just wanted to let you all know to be on the lookout for the original ZetaFairy herself. She is going to be out there trying to make some wishes come true today.... :wizard:

My secret friend found me!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I was standing in Castle Fore? what is called? :rotfl: Anyway, a guest walked up to me and said, "I am your special friend, may I be your friend" Woot Woot!! I also received a gift! (A palm tree!!)

I love a surprise!!

I have both given and received already.

It's a lot of fun to go out shopping for someone else! ::yes::

Purpletinkerella, I :love: the Hong Kong Tomorrowland pin - great gift! Thanks.

For those of you who have not heard from your secret friend as of yet, please be patient. We have several ladies away and we started just a smidge early.... but all the more magic making potential. :wizard:

I was the lucky recipient of a yellow mickey lamp from my secret friend last night! It is going to look fabulous in my new room! Thank you secret friend!! :grouphug:

Anyone else gotten something special from their friend??

I have already recieved two gifts, a bamboo tan rug AND a bamboo wall divider from my secret friend!!!! :love:

Woot Woot!! Thank you, TheZetaSprite!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Zeta Fairy found me this morning!! I am now the proud owner of a new album!! :)

I haven't met my fairy yet. :guilty:

I am unable to spend loads of time in VMK now-a-days so I hope this is not why. :confused3

Hey NikkiBell,

I thought I had posted this before, but I guess I didn't. Some pals have been away or unable to be on VMK this last week which is why there hasn't been a ton of contact. The program was to start just yesterday, some of us couldn't help ourselves and started a little early ;) Please let me know if you have not heard from your pal by Wednesday and I will check into it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter