ZERO Costume for child

Jenhwyfar

Earning My Ears
Ok so I have found LOTS of Zero costumes for puppies but my four year old wants to be it since her brother is going as Jack and sister as Sally.Any suggestions?? I was thinking starching some cheese cloth and trying to do somethng with that but I am sadly uncrafty!!! HELP!!!

Thanks!!!

Jenn

ok, here is what would be cute and girlie I have other ideas but this is the most girlie one lol.

White leggins a white tutu (which I could prob buy but is also super easy to make on with new sewing involved, let me know if you need help with that) and a white turtleneck with a red robin for the collar. Then get a white baseball hat, but black eyes on it with paint or fabric. Add ears with 2 pieces of felt or fabric and then put a tiny punkin on the tip of the hat brim for his nose (you should find one in the like fake flower area of a craft store or even walmart, ya know the things you can use to make door hanging and stuff.

I think it sounds easy, cute and girlie. If I didn't already have an idea I might do it lol.

I have 2 other very different ideas but like I said this one is the most girlie and I think the easiest to put together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter