• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zebra Domes ?

S. C.

The mitten state
Can i order these with out having to do the whole meal at Bomas?

Can anyone tell me exactly what they are. I keep reading that they are delicious, just went to ck out menus on Debs site and seen that they come with the buffet for dinner.

No you can not just order these at Boma...since it is a buffet unfortunately you have to pay the flat price of $25.99...BUT I believe you can buy them individually at Mara the counter service @ AKL!

I was also going to say that I read several people say that they have them for sale at the Mara quick service in packages to-go =) Glad someone who really knew came along already to tell you!

They are wonderful little puffs of chocolate mousse in a white chocolate and milk chochlate shell!!! :cloud9: When we were at BOMA's...my family probably ate over 50....I know, I know...gluttons. :sad2:

tiggersmom2 said:
They are wonderful little puffs of chocolate mousse in a white chocolate and milk chochlate shell!!! :cloud9: When we were at BOMA's...my family probably ate over 50....I know, I know...gluttons. :sad2:
Thanks, They sound good. Any idea how much they cost?

they are about $3.49 for a box of 3 zebra domes plus 3 chocolate mousse squares. I'll trade you - you can take my zebra domes for your chocolate mousse squares! :goodvibes

You can purchase them at Mara (two in a pack). So, no need to go to Boma.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter