• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zebra Domes

Maleficent_Hades

OKW DVC owner 5/21
i know i can get them from restaurants in AKL, but my husband swears you can get them in AK park and i can't find anywhere it says you can. does anyone know if i can get them in the park? i'm going in december and would like to try them but i'm not staying at AKL until april.

I cant think of anywhere that I've seen them at AK. Only Boma and Mara, Sanna doesn't have them either.

Awesome thanks everyone!! my plans for December won't allow for me to stop and try them but i will for sure try them in April, got a 2bdr savannah view room in kidani village :)

i know i can get them from restaurants in AKL, but my husband swears you can get them in AK park and i can't find anywhere it says you can. does anyone know if i can get them in the park? i'm going in december and would like to try them but i'm not staying at AKL until april.
Kusafiri offers ‘baked goods’ in AK.

I have no idea what they currently offer, but if AK has any, this could be the place.

Kusafiri offers ‘baked goods’ in AK.

I have no idea what they currently offer, but if AK has any, this could be the place.

I haven't been since pre-pandemic, and then I was looking for cupcakes. But I don't recall seeing Zebra Domes at Kusafiri. Kusafiri actually had a pretty small selection of baked goods. I don't recall seeing Zebra Domes anywhere in the Animal Kingdom park.

This seems like a question for the new "Hey Disney" Amazon Alexa voice assistant product they are putting in Disney hotel rooms. The promotion said you could ask it where to get snacks.

Kusafiri menu here:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/d...afiri-coffee-shop-and-bakery/menus/breakfast/

I haven't been since pre-pandemic, and then I was looking for cupcakes. But I don't recall seeing Zebra Domes at Kusafiri. Kusafiri actually had a pretty small selection of baked goods. I don't recall seeing Zebra Domes anywhere in the Animal Kingdom park.

This seems like a question for the new "Hey Disney" Amazon Alexa voice assistant product they are putting in Disney hotel rooms. The promotion said you could ask it where to get snacks.

Kusafiri menu here:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/d...afiri-coffee-shop-and-bakery/menus/breakfast/
thank you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter