• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zebra Domes

Fryan08

Mouseketeer
Where exactly in Disney World can I get Zebra Domes? I had them a few years ago at Boma but we are not doing that dinner this year but I really want to get some Zebra Domes!!

Thanks!!

Make sure you eat them right away or get them into a refrigerator as soon as possible. They will melt to nothing.

They are just....meh. Like a quickly made mouse....But that's not what this thread is about.

I WILL say, before I go, that my 2 biggest disappointments on out last trip to WDW (after reading sooooo much about them) were Zebra Domes and the boring Kali River Rapids.

I now return you to our regularly scheduled thread............

They were just okay to me. Not sure if they are worth the calories. i like the gluten free ones better.

We are staying at AKL for the 1st time in 3 weeks. I have never had them, but totally plan on trying them. I think they are under $5 for 4 domes so well worth the risk to try with some coffee while looking at the animals.

I dragged my fam off to get these.....unanimous consensus was that i should have bought a t-shirt instead

Zebra Domes and Dole Whips not so good.
Carrot Cake Cookie - I'd make a special trip to HS for this.

We all have different taste.
Enjoy your Zebra Domes.

Dole whips...good but not GOOD! far from GREAT!

Like Carvel with Pineapple topping............A little NY/NJ soft serve reference there.

But I digress.........................................................................

The won't even give them out to the Club Level at AKL anymore because they were so popular. I though that was wrong this past June.

They are my favorite Disney sweet. I hate Dole Whip and the Carrot Cake cookie. Give me a zebra dome or the desserts at Biergarten and I am happy!

Where exactly in Disney World can I get Zebra Domes? I had them a few years ago at Boma but we are not doing that dinner this year but I really want to get some Zebra Domes!!

Thanks!!

Loved them at Boma, but my fave there were the little Espresso tarts - (I'm sure they have a name . Lol)

They are amazing !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter