• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zebra Domes

pigletmom

There's a great big beautiful tomorrow!
Can you get zebra domes anywhere outside of the AKL? I thought I remembered reading that there was now one place in AK, but I can't find them on any menu. Thanks for any help!

I always bring an extra tote with me when I pick them up from the Mara at AKL because the containers they come in are a bit overkill. I also don't want to get jumped on the way back to my hotel, seeing as I am carrying treats more precious than gold to some people and the heat on WDW bus can cause some fairly neurotic tendencies in otherwise sane people.

As others have said, you can only get Zebra Domes at AKL. They have them in pre-packaged containers to go at the Mara and on the dinner buffet at Boma.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter