• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zebra Domes

dacky041208

DIS Veteran
We had heard so much about these on the boards before, and last year when we got to stay at AKL we loaded up. Is there anywhere you can pick these up other than at AKL though? I know it's a longshot, but has anyone gotten them at AK before?

Zebra domes are a chocolate mousse dome on a cookie or cake base, striped with chocolate and flavored with coffee (they used to use Kahlua, not sure they do anymore). They are available at the Boma dinner buffet - they're also sold at The Mara counterservice at AKL.

Zebra domes are a chocolate mousse dome on a cookie or cake base, striped with chocolate and flavored with coffee (they used to use Kahlua, not sure they do anymore). They are available at the Boma dinner buffet - they're also sold at The Mara counterservice at AKL.

I didn't think they were available outside of AKL. Maybe we'll make a pit stop there one day ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter