• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zebra domes

pkondz

Brace yourself for immediate disintegration
Are the zebra domes available anywhere other then as part of Boma's buffet? I.e. is there somewhere we could go just for Zebra domes? I loved Boma but my DW couldn't eat anything there except the kids menu! But she loved (who doesn't?:confused3 ) the zebra domes! :lmao:

We bought a box of zebra domes in Mara. They come in a little plastic container of 4 I believe. Mara is the food court in AKL.

What exacrly are Zebra Domes?

I'd like to know, too. I've seen photos of them from both the outside and inside, but I still don't know what they are. They looked like little frosted cakes with a vanilla pudding filling, but looks can be deceiving. ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by undertheseas
OK another quick question. What "grilled seafood" is there? DH really was hoping for scallops (not in the salad). TIA! :)

Most times I've been there, the seafood has been some kind of salmon. I don't think I remember seeing scallops by themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilgail2
Well I see things I will eat there but is there any kind of kids menu- no way will my daughter eat anything listed there for a tuesday- she eats no meat only grilled chicken and everything has to be plain,no spices like pasta with no butter or sauce etc (REALLY picky!)

My DGD had chicken fingers, mac and cheese and I think french fries when we were there in Dec. She's another one who doesn't like any kind of meat except chicken and she loved it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlrotzoll
Does anyone know if they have the same thing for the desserts each night? In particular. . . do they have the famous Zebra Domes each night? After hearing all about these on the boards, I must have one!

I've never been there when there weren't Zebra Domes. Unfortunately, I can't eat them because they have chocolate and I get terrible migraines from them:guilty:. However, there are so many wonderful dessert choices that I don't miss them!

Beth

I didn't know you could get a 4 pk! Do you remember how much they cost?

I'm pretty sure there were 4 in there and I believe it was about $5. They are the perfect little dessert :thumbsup2

What exacrly are Zebra Domes?

Zebra domes are on of Boma's signature desserts. I don't really know how to describe it, but its mousse/sponge dessert, covered in chocolate-- its just soo good.

DSC02889.jpg

Its the dessert to the left of the cinnamon apples.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter