• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zebra Domes

BeckWhy

<font color=FF99FF>The Tag Fairy prefers to remain
I didn't really didn't know what to name this but.. do zebra domes need be refridgerated?

I would think that they do. I believe they are some sort of custard with kahlua in them. I'd refrigerate them - definitely.

Oh yes they need to be refrigerated or eaten right away.

During our trip in May we made a special trip over to AKL to hit Mara's so that I could get the Zebra domes and yogurt parfaits for breakfast. Well the parfaits were long gone but I did manage ot snag the Zebra domes.

Having been previously spoiled by trips to the deluxes the lack of the frig in the room in at the Pop was a pain. I ended up putting the package in the ice bucket in the room and filling that with ice. Ended up pretty awful as the water soaked into the package :crazy:

Moral of this story is either eat them right away for get them in a refrigerator.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter