• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zebra Domes

krllib

Earning My Ears
Hi -
A quick question..can you get Zebra domes at Jiko and Mara or only Boma at AKL. I want a Zebra Dome, but rather eat at Jiko than Boma.

Thanks for the info.

Yes, I have seen the Zebra Domes at the Mara. They are usually in the cold food section and they come in packages of 3 or four. Sometimes they are mixed with those chocolate mousee things too

When we stayed at AKL back in Oct. 2004, we were able to get the zebra domes from Mara (I do think there were other desserts in there too, but they were all good :)).

We went to The Mara for lunch specifically to get the zebra domes. When we got there, they were all gone - empty cooler case. Ah well, we ordered lunch anyway and ended up having the best bacon cheeseburger on property. Great food for a counter service restaurant. By the time we were done eating they were restocking the cooler case and they had the zebra domes packaged with other desserts. So I got to try them! But, I got a pawprint brownie as part of the deal and I have to say, that was better than the dome!

Cameo said:
But, I got a pawprint brownie as part of the deal and I have to say, that was better than the dome!

We had the brownies at Boma & they were fantastic. :flower: Allears has the recipe. My family begs for them now. :)

It is a coffee mouse in a choclate casing that is dome shaped. A lot of people like them, but I don't like coffee so really don't like them. The paw print brownies...droolllllll

Cameo said:
But, I got a pawprint brownie as part of the deal and I have to say, that was better than the dome!

Sacrilege!!! :rotfl2: (J/K) On one solo trip, I swung into AKL just to pick up Zebra Domes from the Mara to bring home to DH and DDs! It's nice to pick some up in the evening and go out by the pool to eat them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter