Zebra Domes at a DP??

minniebride

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if anyone on here was ever able to get zebra domes at their DP??:confused3 Or has anyone ever asked about it and been told no?

We are still too early to call and reserve our DP, so I'm just wondering if anyone on here knows....

Thanks!:goodvibes

I added them to my menu, and my WC is going to see if it's an option. I should have a Yay or Nay sometime this week.

She hasn't said yes, and she didn't say no (they are clearly on my menu). I did e-mail her again asking her specifically about them, so hopefully she will get back to me today. Just waiting... :rolleyes1

I was told that they are an option, but that I should be warned they will melt quickly. Hoepfully not that quickly on a February evening!

My whole DP menu is pretty much custom so I didn't get a price per person. I will let you know how much everything is when it comes it though.

I was told that they are an option, but that I should be warned they will melt quickly. Hoepfully not that quickly on a February evening!

My whole DP menu is pretty much custom so I didn't get a price per person. I will let you know how much everything is when it comes it though.

Thank you!! We are a December wedding so I'm counting on a chilly night :)

Here is our dessert party menu including the zebra domes. It is $32pp :goodvibes

Assorted Cupcakes
Zebra Domes (from Animal Kingdom Lodge)
S’mores Bars
Chocolate-Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
Mickey Ice Cream Bars
Green Apple Slices with Caramel Dip
Fruit Punch
Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee, and Selection of Teas
Flavored Syrups and Sticks, Sugars, Cream, and Honey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter