Zazzle, has anyone made shirts?

I've bought Zazzle shirts from Disneyshopping.com. They wash up and hold up VERY well! The colors in the image has faded slightly and it isn't as vibrant as it was when new. It is not exactly an iron-on pattern... I'm not sure what it is exactly. But it doesn't crack like the iron ons.

I've had some shirts made and ordering more today for our trip! The shirts we got (basic t-shirt) where great quality, very light and comfortable. The print is printed ink into the shirts-NOT the sticky screen printing!! I was very excited about that. I hate shirts sticking to me when I'm already hot and sticky. They do fade a little after the intial washing, but hold up after that!! To tell you the truth, I was pleasantly suprised at the quality of the shirts...hense why I'm ordering more today!! :cool1:

Thanks everyone! I did go with the premium t-shirt since DD has sensative skin.

I might even embellish it a little bit when I get it.

Thanks again!

I think the quality is very good! My daughter's last shirt is a year old and still looks great.

having put up an order for a whole bunch of fan made U2 tshirts in Nov..... the quality is very good. Also, if you have a problem they will send you another shirt and suggest you give your problem shirt to Goodwill or charity instead of sending it back..

My DD9 got hers a few weeks ago. Choosing the design has caused this LOVE:love: for Eeyore. You'd have to know my girl but she has always been serious and is developing this dry sense of humor. Anyway-- her Eeyore shirt says... "I AM smiling" . Everyone that knows her agrees that it is perfect for her! She has been wearing it every Wednesday to mark another week down and guess what! Only one more Wednesday to wear it before she is wearing it on the plane to WDW!!!:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

I did a search and found a zazzle sight that's for the UK. For the disney stuff it didn't link me to the disneyinkshop which was awesome! I could totally choose the words I wanted on it! So I picked the cute Minnie Mouse and flower print on a pink ladies spaghetti strap tank and had our names and dates of our trip printed on it! It came out soooo cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter