Zazzle Disney T-shirts

Wow, that's a lot of styles. But the art I picked, the shirt came out to more than the shirts directly from the Disney Store. Does Zazzle give any sort of bulk discounts? It also seemed impossible to add a custom phrase or customize the wording as well as you can on the Disney Store's website.

The Disney personalized T's on the disneystore.com website are kind of hard to find. They're item number 83025M (adult) and 83024M (kids) and seem to always be available, even though they may not be currently in the catalog. I'm not sure if they're still doing it, but it used to be that if you bought 4 or more you got a discount (20-33%).

Mur!

I looked at the website, and altho the prices aren't cheap, I think I'm going to try it and make a Cinderella shirt for myself. The worse that could happen is that I don't like the qua;ity and waste a few dollars. But then again, I may love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter