zazzle.com Help

sunsprinkle24

Mouseketeer
I am working on a MNSSHP shirt from zazzle.com, and when I go to publish the shirt, a message pops up that says "this design contains some images which have been made larger than their original sizes and may be blurry or pixielated when your product is produced."

Has anyone else used zazzle.com and had this come up? I had to use the "fit" button to enlarge it cause it was so small.

You will need to find a larger image to start with. If you try to enlarge a small one too much, it will be distorted and it sounds like this is what is happening for you. Do a search for a larger piece of clip art and it should work okay then. :)

Hi,

I was looking at Zazzle site as well (I'm not coordinated enough or have enough time to try and make my own prints or shirts. Can you use one of the designs here on Zazzle and have them make the shirt for you?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter