zagat guide

Alicnwondrln

DIS Veteran
I couldnt agree more. The book is confusing and I wasnt impressed. I wish I had not bought it. There wasnt much objectivity in the book at all. It just wasnt as good as many of the other guides I have. I am much happier with the unofficial guide and tour guide mike.
Save your money folks to spend at disney.

I agree with you totally you Kevin and Alicnwondrln on the Zagat's guide! I think Zagat owes me $15 for getting sucked in to buying it. Honestly, I was turned off as soon as I saw they only surveyed 5,000 people. With the number of people that go to Disney every year, 5,000 people doesn't even scratch the surface! I just flipped through it and cried over my lost money! I didn't even attempt to actually read through it! :headache:

Add to that most of the people surveyed were Annual passholders. We got an email asking to participate and in return we would get a free guide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter