Zack and Cody???

beck94

Earning My Ears
Does anybody know if they have anything at WDW that deals with Zack and Cody. I know it is probably a long shot, but my son, 7, LOVES them and thinks he is going to meet them, which I know he won't, but hoping they have something there that pertains to them.

My kids were disappointed that there was nothing pertaining to the Disney Channel when we were there. As far as I know, there's still nothing related to Zach and Cody, but there is a High School Musical Pep Rally if he's interested in that at all. We are planning on going during the filming of the Christmas Parade this December because my girls want to be there when the stars are there.

We are planning on going during the filming of the Christmas Parade this December because my girls want to be there when the stars are there.

When is the parade being filmed?

Hi, Sorry I can't offer much help. My DD6 LOVES them! And I was wondering too on how to maybe see them during an appearance somewhere.

I checked their website and googled every word I could think of to see if they were doing any appearances and could not find anything. You can join their fan club, (regular membership is $15 and platinum is like $30 I think) and I am thinking maybe that will include you in email updates or something.

When I was younger I remember the cast from 90210 came to a local mall and my sister took me, and also some of the pop groups that were poular at the time (Perfect Gentlemen and Tommy Paige, New Kids on the Block, etc.) have done the same but my mom would not have taken me. Lucky for my daughter I understand where she is coming from and I will try my hardest to try to get her to at least be able to see them from a distance if not wait in a day long line to get an autograph or something.

She has a whole wall in her playroom with pictures of them. I will keep up my search and update you if I hear anything! :)

~Farley

The parade is filmed the first weekend in December.

Oh you mean its not on Christmas Day? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I'm alluding to a thread a couple weeks ago (a troll) who was disapointed that he miss the taping of the parade on Christmas Day and his daughters are devastated, it ruined their entire trip......

And he calls himself a DISer???:confused3

No, just kidding, that's mean. He'll just have to go back this year!:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter