Zac Efron is the hottest guy on the planet.. Who agrees?

I like him, he seems nice. If you post this on the teen board they would go mad for it!

I agree he's pretty hot! :banana::banana::banana:

eventhough posting that could land me in jail because I'm old enough to be his...Aunt! :laughing::laughing:

I agree he's pretty hot! :banana::banana::banana:

eventhough posting that could land me in jail because I'm old enough to be his...Aunt! :laughing::laughing:

And I an old enough to be your Aunt...so I better not even THINK of him as hot or not!

This must be a teen thing! But, if I were a teen I would have to say... NO. The hottest guy on the planet is Adam Lambert from American Idol:) I dont care what people say about him, this guy is hot! I am a huge fan of his this season and hope he rocks to the finally and beyond. Adam is talented beyond Idol ... And he looks great on camera! If only I were a teen again... Aahhh, the good old days of peer pressure, teen angst, awkward situations, acne!!!.... Ok, maybe not:)

I agree entirely! I don't usually get crushes on celebrities, but that guy...mmmm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!