Yup! This wait is going to drive me insane!!

EvilinaDM101

I LOVE Disney, Lilo and Stitch, Depeche Mode and m
So I have 7 months to go and I keep thinking of all the possible things to do. I think I am going to drive my wedding coordinator CRAZY too. Anyone have any tips on how to cope??? Thanks in advance!

Shonnel :earsgirl: :crazy:

we made a on going list........and at the end of every week or two we would email or call the coordinator with all of the questions on the list. That way it was not a constant bugging! It is hard I know I had the same problems and we only had a intimate wedding........with 15 guests.......they let us go over. But it was crazy enough for me! Good luck!~and remmeber enjoy!

Kristi

Evilina... I have 25 days left and I am going CRAZY!!! Trying to think of all the last minute things etc....

My only advice is be patient, sorry I cant follow my own advice :earboy2:

I found the process with Disney was easier then I thought it would be! I agree with billysarmywife... Make a list and every couple weeks email it to your EM. I found that to be the best way to get answers and keep everything organized and together.

Good Luck!!!!

Jamie :banana:

I know what you're saying...we have exactly 8 months left and I am going to go crazy if things don't get a move on, lol. I'm dying to get my Letter of Agreement so we can mail it back to them and start planning everything!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter