yup, I'm a DL newbie-recommended guide?

lodgelady

DIS Veteran
My sisters and I are going to get away together for a first time trip to DL in November ! We will be seeing each other just once before our trip, so being a WDW vet, I have a need to Plan!! It will also be fun to look at a guide together...are there any as good as the ones for WDW? Thanks---I'm sure I'll be back with more questions soon :):earsgirl: :earsgirl:

I got both the Unofficial Guide and also Disneyland & Southern California with Kids 2002-2003. The latter is by far the best. It is geared towards going with kids alot but if you are a kid at heart it has alot of great info. Includes great description of each ride, restaurant, shows & shopping. It also includes fun tidbits about helpful hint, money saving tips & fun facts. It's twice as big as the Unofficial Guide to Disneyland. I suggest that one..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!