Yup, another stroller question!

Another vote for the Maclaren! I have a Quest and it is a WONDERFUL stroller! To me, I needed something that was lightweight, folded compactly, easy to push, one handed closing, comfortable for baby, reclining seat, storage basket. IT HAS ALL OF THESE FEATURES! The ONLY things it doesn't have is a cup holder and a tray for baby. But those things REALLY don't matter! I bought the Maclaren Organizer to hang on the stroller (it stays on there even when it's folded!) and it has two cup holders on it. PERFECT for baby bottles and even adult size bottled beverages! I wouldn't put a fountain soda in a paper cup in there, but PERFECT for bottles!!!!!

Plus, the Maclaren is a better investment...up to 55 pounds. That's A LOT of use!!! :teeth:

We were also looking for a lift weight stroller. We went with the combi ex. We love it, our daughter is 11 months and 25 pounds and I can push it with one hand and walk beside her with no difficulty. Love it. Love the large shade and how compact it is when folded. We got hers at babies r us and we played with at least 6 different strollers. Also the combi has a shoulder strap and weighs about 13-14 lbs.

I got my Triumph on Monday and have used it 3 times... what a great stroller. Lightweight, easy to manuver, adequate storage, and a very large (and comfy) seat. My 3 yr old has tons of room to relax -- she can even tuck her legs up and curl on her side! My 16 mo old looks a little lost in it!

Thanks for all the help. This board has been great.

TikiG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter