Yum... Motowns Today w/ Blow Out Gift Cert

2angelsinheaven

Loves making dreams come true!
I'm glad I ended up buying one of these, I wasn't going to, but thought why not for $15. I had seen the menu posted online on another site and it was very different from the actual menu, I was soooo looking forward to fried chicken and a waffle... ::yes:: Oh well... So here was what we got and our thoughts on each item.

Diet Coke- Self Explanatory...lol

Supreme Onion- ok, but very plain, not spicy at all, the dip tasty like thick ranch.
DFiance had Crispy Chicken Salad, he enjoyed this, however he said the buttermilk dressing would have been better off being something lighter, too much... but he enjoyed it.
I had the Philly, very good, I think they used roast beef for the meat, plenty of green pepers and onions, fries where yummy and crispy like I like them.
DFiance had apple pie for dessert he loved it, although I thought it had too much cinnamon.
I had the bread pudding, it was awesome!
Then since we had a little bit left to spend we got a Motown Smash in a Glass and it was great, very strong!

Total: $55.36
Not bad for only $15 for the GC and paying the tax/tip in cash... overall pretty good. And reasonable we would go back again even without a GC, nice to get out of the heat. Since before all the extras it would have been under $30.00.

Motown Cafe gets mixed reviews on these boards, but we have had great food there everytime we have visited. THe philly sounds yummy!

We have a couple $50 for there. Sounds like too good of a deal to pass up.

Order the ribs, chicken & Ribs or any grilled hamburger. The Portabello sandwich is VERY good (alothough DW complained of heartburn later).

You can get drinks (Full liquor bar) with the certif.

Wife and I went last Fri (7/9) I got the large Ribeye, she got the salmon (was not good), 2 canadian whiskey and gingerale, total bill $49.95. Left $8 for tip and out the door.

Stay away from the fish, the deserts are BAD! as well.

The Ribs, burgers and chicken are exactly what we are probably ordering. We may even see about getting a meal to go and eat in the hotel or airport as we wait on the last day. We bought several different restaurants certificates and have a lot of eating to stuff in now.

We just got back from Universal yesterday, and Motown was one of the best meals on the trip! The atmosphere was a lot of fun too!

another vote for Motown. I do think the food is nothing to write home about, but it is not bad either. I love, love, love the atmosphere!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter