YUM!!! Entenmanns Carb Counting chocolate chip cookies!

perfectmatch300

DIS Veteran
I'd seen these advertised on TV, then saw them in the grocery store tonight, so I decided to give them a try. They are 9 carbs per serving & have the Atkins logo on them. My biggest problem is to make sure I do not eat the whole box tonight!!! They were SO GOOD! They also had a chocolate fudge brownie, but I didn't buy that yet. I was afraid to have that much of something I don't want to overdo in the house! :earseek:
I've tried a few other low carb products that were ok, & a few I haven't liked at all, but these were a real winner, IMHO. I'm so excited about finding them I'm driving DH crazy. I may have to ask him to hide the box & ration them out to me. I feel like a little kid at Christmas! Maybe I should appear in their ads? :teeth:

O MY please dont tell me this!
Ilove them and miss them sooooooooooo

but last week I got the news of low carb doritos and still have not been able to find them!

BUT........................
hopefully this will be different!
One of the three entermanns bakeries is around the corner from my dad!

thanks for info
renee

:crazy:

OHHHHHHHHH
i SO agree these are the BEST!!!!!

i actually prfer them to regular choc. chip cookies

a serving is only three so here is what i did
i bought a small bag of zip lock snack bags at the store and divided the box of cookies into servings

that way i just grab one bag and there are only three cookies in front of me

if i didn't do that i would eat the whole box in one sitting
yup they are THAT GOOD :D

Subway now has 9 carb double chocolate chip cookies. I got all the display items yesterday. They should be in the stores in the next few weeks. They are Otis Spunkmeyer cookies just like the regular Subway cookies. They are Atkins approved.:teeth:

You guys don't know how dangerous this information is to me! :)

I'm going to look for these cookies at the store this week. I love kaylajr's suggestion of putting the cookies in small baggies so you only eat one serving at a time. I'm definitely going to do that.

Thanks for letting me know about the cookies!!!!

Lisa,
I wonder if these are South Beach approved? I'd love some! I guess we'll have to check the ingredients. Boy, they sure do sound good though.

DH and I did not care for these that much, and the brownie was a bit "cakey", but the Pound Cake was delicious!

My son grabbed a box of these and said the words I knew I needed to hear... "who only eats THREE cookies?"

I know I WON'T!!

Chocolate is my ultimate weakness and Entenmann's has made all of my comfort foods all of my life so I think the safest thing for me to do is to AVOID those things!

<marquee>
nervous.gif
cookie.gif
Eeeeeeat meeeeee!!!!</marquee>

OK 2 days have gone by & so far I've been good! Only 1 serving per day! I like the idea of bagging them up by serving size. I'd thought about doing it before reading kaylajr's suggestion, but she has given me the push I needed to put that suggestion into action. I already do it with cheese so I don't get too carried away with that, so hopefully it will work for me with the cookies. I might even freeze some of the bags because I don't want to get into the habit of eating them every day. That sounds like the beginning of a habit that might be too hard for me to break.

If you freeze them
i wonder if they will taste as good ??

i may try that right now i out all the bags i made up in a plastic container with a lid on the top shelf of the pantry
so i have to really want them to get them

it really seems to work for me

Hey ladies - don't mean to rain on your parade but those cookies are supposed to be for low-carbers who have reached their goal and are lifetime maintenance (stage 4). They are not part of a weight-loss plan. Think of it that way. It's just like the whole Snackwell debacle. Be very careful. Probably better to not have them at all (that's what I'm telling myself). It's just the company's way of jumping on the low-carb bandwagon for money. Don't buy into it. Your weight loss is what's going to suffer. I started to go down the low-carb candy and brownie path and now I've gained for the first time in weeks. Step away from the sweets! We'll all be better for it.

DVCTiff, you are so right. I don't even allow myself any SF candy or low carb ice cream because it really will slow your weight loss. I only knew the pound cake was good (and the other stuff not so good) because Shop Rite was doing a sample give away.

I'll look for them at Kroger. I don't have much hope of finding them, though. Our area is so behind the times, we never get the really good low carb products :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter