youve got to love my dad

logan&tylersmama

DIS Veteran
i just got the strangest call from my father. (he lives in NC) This is how the conversation goes
DAD: "Im in Hobby LobbY" (we dont have any HL in CT) "and they have your CIRCUT (thats what he calls it) carts here" "Which ones are you looking for?"

ME: "First off what are you doing in a craft store"
DAD: I am board - just poaking around
ME: OK? well do they have Joy of season (knowing they wouldnt)
DAD Oh ya right here.
ME: They do? Joy of Season? are you sure it says joy of season??
Dad: yes I have it in my hand. I will buy it for you and send it up. They have one with beauty and the beast on it. Want that one?
Me: i have that one already
Dad: speaking of school, speaking of winter, my community?
Me: Got them. Do they have streach your imagination or locker talk (i have small children)
Dad: no, i dont see them - they have the tool kit. You need that?
Me: no thanks Dad - just the joy of season would be awesome!!
Dad: they have a dog one - how about that one.
Me: no thanks dad - the christmas one is perfect
Dad: oh heres one that has flowers on it - that looks pretty.
ME: no thanks dad, I really only had those three on my list. i am surprised that you guys have the newest ones down there - they dont get to CT for a long time.
Dad: ok i will send it up this week

I should have checked here to see if any of you needed carts. It looks like dad was in a buying mood.
too funny!!!
I cant wait to get my new cart!!!:banana:
Jennifer

really~ how sweet is that???!!!!
you are a very lucky girl to have such a sweet dad!

I don't think my dad has a clue what a Cricut is let alone carts for it

How awesome, what a great dad...

That's just what my dad would have done if he was still with us so thanks for sharing your story, you made me smile thinking of him doing that.

That is the sweetest and cutest story! Congrats on Joys of the Season too, I love this cartridge.

How awesome, what a great dad...

That's just what my dad would have done if he was still with us so thanks for sharing your story, you made me smile thinking of him doing that.

Mine too :sad1:

Cherish that man! have fun with your new cart!

YAY DAD!!!

I can't wait to see the stuff you make with Joy of the Season! I can't decide if I "need" that one or not! ;)

Your Dad is the best!:thumbsup2

I know a bunch of ladies he can adopt.:goodvibes

Your Dad is soo sweet. Love my Dad, but he so wouldn't do that. :rotfl: Nope, not in a million years.

So, what swap are you signing up for next??

Congrats on the new cart!

Thanks ladies - He is a great dad - and would give the shirt off his back for anyone!!!! and he LOVES disney (you cant ask for better than that!!)
He was just here for his 60th birthday - we had a nice surprise party with his family -
He calls about 3 times a week - but i hate that he lives so far away.
thanks for letting me share my story about him!!
Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter