You've got questions? We've got answers!

Debi

<font color=teal>I go to WDW 2,179,872 times a yea
Are you headed to WDW soon and have questions about your trip? If so, please join Hosts Pumba and Debi (me) as we host General Disney Chat from 9:00-10:30PM Eastern! Just click here to get to the chat room.

Hey Debi,
Just a quick question. We are planning a trip after Thanksgiving and would like to include a horse back riding trip. Do I need to reserve it now? I'm not sure which day we will want to go so I would hate to reserve it now and not be able to change it then.
Thanks for your help!

Can't wait to go!

I just did the horseback riding in June. I called the day before and made reservations. I think if it is not a large group and you are not set on a specific time that you should not have any problems making the reservation when you get there. I just looked on the disney web site and reservations can only be made 2 weeks in advance.

Cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter