YouTube and Disney Vacation Planning

DisneySarah80

DIS Veteran
I'm sure most of you already know this, but if theres someone out there that doesn't... YouTube is such an essential part to planning your Disney vacation!
For example, the ride - The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh - I have never been on this, and I didn't know if my kids would actually enjoy it (they will be 5 & 6 when we go, and Winnie isn't on TV anymore). So I just went to YouTube, and saw the entire ride! Its such a great tool for anyone trying to figure out what certain rides are really about. Of course you don't get the real "feel" of being there, but you get an idea. :wizard:

lol! im on youtube all the time for disney things! i have never been so me and the kids will sit and watch the fireworks like Wishes and since we will be there for the 4th, the firework display for the 4th. my kids (and me lol) also enjoy some of the parades, the rope drop for the magic kingdom and some of the rides. the kids get really excited lol! but it gets me just a bit more excited!:yay:

This is how we convinced our kids to try all of the rides they wouldn't try last time for this upcoming trip!
Some of the rides are a bit dark so it's hard to see. But usually you can find a decent video of almost everything.

It's great that you posted this because I'm sure that there are lots of people who wouldn't think to check there!!

I just started doing this with my daughter and she has already said no to Peter Pan and Ariel, so that will save us a lot of time from standing in line and then realizing she doesn't want to go! I just wonder because I think she is avoiding them due to the dark when I know she loves Ariel. Do you ever go beyond asking and actually persuade them to ride on dark rides? For what it's worth, she just turned 5 but is still quite timid.

I also just looked up a few restaurants (Narcoossee's & Sanaa) and they both had several videos on there. I don't think I'11 do it (DH would think I'm nuts!), but I LOVE the people that take pictures of each and every piece of food they order!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter