Youth Group Activities

disneydance

DIS Veteran
Ok so I was just wondering what other youth groups do in the area for fun our youth group does alot fun activities just today we had a Ultimate Overnighter which included spending the night at the church, swimming, Poloroid Scavenger hunt in Seattle..., and paintball. It was really fun and we learned people in our community are actually friendly. During the poloroid scavenger hunt we went and dropped a music stand off a building in Seattle, got our stand ran over by a random person, dressed up our stand in a fire uniform, made a pyramid in a parking garage, got a homeless person to dance with our stand got a picture of it with a train it was really fun. Some other activities we have done in the past was a snow day up at a local mountain, Winter Camp, Mariners game with dinner at a local famous burger place dicks, Lake Retreat(Summer Camp) which is like the high-light of the year and so much fun, Blowout which is a 3 day long party, New Years Eve all nighter which includes Funtasia at 3 am in the morning these a few of the thing our youth group has done so what activies have your youth group done??

Well the one I go to is on Fridays and it's mainly just activities in the church like last time, there was origami, hockey, table tennis, dance mats, etc.

I really should start going to the youth groups with my church (not the chuch this one is) friends. They do a whole lot better things like going to Thorpe Park, bowling, camping, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter