Yourstory autograph book

missesdisney

DIS Veteran
So to change it up a bit, I want to do my own custom autograph book with pictures of each of the characters with my son over the years and then bind it with the Yourstory that I bought really cheap and have no idea what to do with ;)

I am doing the pages 8x8 as I originally thought they would fit in the little book cover that came with it. But I think that I will end up with too many pages to do that. It will depend on if we can print double sided and make it work or not (I'm not sure the ink wont' run through the page if double sided).

So I've been watching bunches of youtube videos of people making books with yourstory and their own cover and hot glue to create the binding. Does anyone know how many pages it will actually bind (assuming not using the cover from Yourstory)? I am guessing it will be about 35 pages or so. I thought I heard 20 was what would go in the binding (i'll see if it fits but want a contingency plan).

Thanks for any info! I'll also take any Yourstory tips, links, or project ideas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter