Yourride - Courteous & Quick Reply

JungleMansion

Mouseketeer
After much debate I decided not to rent a car for our girls only trip. But we had a very confusing plan as 2 of us were travelling to WDW first, then another daughter joining us later & then the 3 of us & my oldest daughter returning with us at the end of our trip. I emailed my info. to Rabbit & within the afternoon he sent a detailed reply with all of our information exactly as we needed with the price I was hoping for & how to complete the reservation with special requests. It has reassured me that my daughter who is travelling alone to join us will be fine and thank him for his help. :D

How do you contact Your Ride? I couldn't find them on-line. What about prices? We have a party of 7 and have usually taken the taxi vans. Is Your Ride a better way to go?

http://yourride.net/

We have a grp of 16 going in Dec. Thought about renting cars but did not feel up to the hassle w/7 grands, strollers, carseats,
not to mention oodles of luggage and it also seemed expensive as we'd need 3 or 4 one way car for our cruise. Decided to go with 'Yourride' as they are very reasonable, accomodating and have no problem meeting groups arriving at different times. Carseats supplied is a big plus too! ;)

I sent a email to yourride 2 days ago and haven't yet had a reply.

Does anyone know anything about their new stretch limos? I want to get 11 people in the same limo. I've found a few places that have them that large (Cartier, Atlantis) but most only seat 10. Looking for some info on Yourride's stretchs.

I would give them a call @ 1 866 240 RIDE :confused:

calhous... double check the address...

Rabbit replied to me within HOURS... really fast, courteous. I was researching yourride and TTC, pretty sure we're going with yourride.

We used Yourride last week. They were at the airport when we arrived and were waiting for us when we left VWL. Ronnie was ontime and very courteous. Gave us plenty of time for our grocery store stop.
Will not hesitate to recommend them.

ralphd:D :D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter