~You're on Mission:Space now.....~

i have just got out of hypersleep and nearly to Mars and then we have a breakdown and get stuck waiting for 10 minutes until the ride decides to start again (it could happen you know)

Mickeyfaniam said:
I'm sitting at home on my computer....24 days before I even leave for my trip.... reading this thread ..... making the decision NOT to ride MS :o

Its not worth the stress :earboy2:

Honestly, I thought the ride was good, but when my worst fear about it, someone getting sick in the capsule with us, came true that sort of ruined it for me. I dont know if I'd go through the stress again.

Daxx's Wife here -- I'm doing the slingshot around the moon and I'm looking at Planet Earth. Beautiful sight!!!

DS8 says he's teetering over the edge of the canyon, trying to not move a muscle!

Daxx says he's in hyper sleep. (typical!)

:banana: Enjoying the graphics and then the G-force hits you.

The flow of uncontrollable water from my eyes. I'm now looking at my children & hubby. One hand on the controls and the other with barf bag at mouth. Ride is finally over and I'm staggering off.

It was the 1st ride of the day and thank goodness we didn't have breakfast.

Love Disney and we're going in July but this ride is too intense for me. :flower:

Jackie

Patty3 said:
I did take the chicken exit as well, I knew I would get sick.
In the same boat here. There is NO WAY I would ride that ride, chicken exit here I come.

I am telling myself, I am SOOOOOO glad I had a half of bagel for breakfast. My DH and DS are a lovely shade of green :crazy2: as we all exit and they immediately give away their fastpasses for a second spin. (I'm no fool, I opted out from the very start :goodvibes).

I love thrill rides and can ride the Hulk at US numerous times in a row, but MS has me beat. Sunday was my first and last time to board for Mars.

im looking at the screen waiting for the boy next to my to press his button

PrincessCandaceMarie said:

No kidding PrincessCandaceMarie. I'm obviously new to the Dis (as you can see by the number of posts I have) and was asking an honest question. At the time I asked there was one other post besides yours. Your sarcasm is duly noted, however.

Thanks. You obviously don't need my opinion...

WHEW!!!! We've finally landed on Mars . . . PLEASE don't bring me back to earth!!!

The part right after the weightless feeling and the Cap. Com. says, while you're over the earth/looking on to the moon "Beautiful sight, ain't it? Something to dream about while you're sleeping."

Huh. Now that I think about it, it's pretty sad when I have ride narrations memorized.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter