You're invited to a cheese it Celebration!

Yes, it was fun for the short time I was there -- although I could not tell who from who from the sea of orange and yellow! I couldn't even find my kid ! :rotfl2: And yes, thank you for my cheese it chair :)!

Sorry I couldn't stay longer, or go back later -- I was too busy with my mansion-itis -- I happened to get on early yesterday and played some mansion. Then I happened to click on the hall of fame (I've done this just a few times in the past, but never really gave it a second thought). So after a few wins I checked the scoreboard and saw that I actually had a chance to stay on it -- I usually just play at night, and by then there is not enough time to catch up and get listed (I've been told I've been on there before, but I have no idea about that lol). Anyway, I managed to come in #3 in top score for the day! Woot! :thumbsup2 :cheer2: :yay: I don't know how others play that much every single day -- my wrist was killing me by closing! I tell you...that's the last time I look at that hall of fame list!! :bitelip:

AmberDaze~

Thank you so much for my orange chair also. :thumbsup2 Sorry I left so fast - Lost Connection.... :badpc: I really like the new room. Hope we will be able to get one when we go to DW in April.

Thanks so much for the tea cup. I loved the room. Thanks for letting me pet your giraffe. ;) I would love to just wake up in that Hotel Room looking at the Animals.

The ride was great - Congratulations on the win.

Just wondering how "Cheesy" the giraffe is doing.... She was fed quite a lot of cheese last night, and being that she is one large beast... the out come could not have been pretty....

:rolleyes1

I missed it too just bc of the time difference but i am having a goodbye party on saturday

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter