Your Votes Please, 1/7/ Or 1/14!

wackywexler

Grew up going to Disneyland, first time WDW & DCL
My families annual passes expire on 1/17/06. We plan to take a year off before getting passes again. I want to have one last blow out weekend at Disneyland to end it all with a bang. Plan to book the Candy Cane Inn for two nights. When is your best guess for less crowds

1/6 - 1/8 - last weekend of winter break for some school districts

or

1/13 - 1/15 - Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday weekend

would love your opinions, booking tonight!

Thanks so much!!!

Go for the first weekend you have there. We've been there that weekend for our anniversary and the park was empty! Now - with the 50th - there will always be more people - but still - great weekend to go!

I'm going on the day you picked your 2nd option.

MLK doesn't necessarily mean huge crowd. I like decent crowds than no crowd at all.

I'm going the second date you picked as well! Although I will be there the 12-14 and not that sunday.

We were debating 1/13-15 or 1/20-22, and picked the later weekend because of MLK. For us, it's not only the park attendance, but also the transportation! DSis and her hubby are flying from Oakland, and our drive from LV could be DRAMATICALLY affected by a holiday weekend.

Thanks everyone, I think I would prefer to go 1/7/06 but looks like we are going on 1/14/06 my son has little league try outs and a basketball game on the 7th, oh well I am sure it will be great no matte what!!! Thanks :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter