Your Vacation vs. thier paycheck (Christmas Day)

dustysky

DIS Veteran
I just wanted to put out a gentle reminder that those of you in the park on Christmas day, please try to keep in mind that SOME of the team members are working because they could not get the day off or pure need and they would most likely rather be home with their own families.

The ride attendants are trying to keep a smile on their face while they are being yelled at because the line is too long (not their fault), the popcorn cart team member is being yelled at because they are not moving fast enough even though it is not their fault the family in front of you has 10 cups to refill, 3 popcorn refills and they are going to stand there and count out what they owe in change. The park service lady is trying to keep smiling when she is sweeping up after the kid who thinks its funny to drop things just to watch her sweep it. Never mind the names we are called for things beyond our control. These are of course some small examples.
So although it would be great if we could remember to be kind every day of the year, I know personally Christmas will be especially hard for me and many others so SMILE, be PATIENT and kind. It is MORE than appreciated :thumbsup2

hope that all the TM's working christmas are treated well and with respect.

it's a hard job and they all do it with a smile on their faces!

Merry Christmas!

I'm heading to work today with a smile and I won't let people get me down. I work so that my other coworkers can have the day off. My family spends time in between shifts together so we did our celebrating last night.

Hope everyone has a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter