Your used Disneyland tickets wanted!

Califgirl

A girl can dream
Yup, you read that right. I'd like your USED or EXPIRED Disneyland tickets. I am not wanting them for admission to the park. :thumbsup2

They had some great scenes on them this year for the 50th, and because I have an AP, I never got to see them, except for when I turned in my parkhopper for an AP (and they keep your ticket when you do that) and it was the Columbia Sailing Ship - so pretty! So if anyone has gotten back from Disneyland and wouldn't mind sending me your old tickets, I would really appreciate it. And yes, I will probably use a few to make a Disneyland 'keepsake page' for a friend who came to visit.

I will be happy to reimburse you any postage, or send you or your child a postcard from either park, if you would like. (Tell me what park, or attraction or character you would like the post card to be of and I will try to find that one for you)

If you would be willing to do this please PM me and I will PM back my address. You can tell me what I can do to offset postage, or where to send that postcard! Thanks so much!

Bump!
Does anyone have any used Disneyland tickets you would be willing to send me?

I will be happy to reimburse you any postage, or send you or your child a postcard from either park, if you would like. (Tell me what park, or attraction or character you would like the post card to be of and I will try to find that one for you)

Thank you so much!

I wish I had one to send you ('cause that would mean we had gotten to go this year), but sadly, I do not. Good luck with your hunt, though.

Hmmm... our ticket media was not that interesting. Got 4 day hoppersfrom AAA and Just ahd the 50 Castle logo.

lucky1 said:
Hmmm... our ticket media was not that interesting. Got 4 day hoppersfrom AAA and Just ahd the 50 Castle logo.
Ours were from Disney and they didn't have anything special on them either.

lucky1 said:
Our tickets were identical to this. However, our tickets to the balcony seating of fantasmic had different pictures of the park on them. I would die a young death if I gave them to you (my wife would kill me). Is it possible this is what you are looking for? If so, you may want to change the title of the thread (if possible) or start a new one.

I think ours had old-timey pics on them. I will see if I can find them. I remember one having Dumbo but don't remember the rest.

Tracy

caimakale said:
Our tickets were identical to this. However, our tickets to the balcony seating of fantasmic had different pictures of the park on them. I would die a young death if I gave them to you (my wife would kill me). Is it possible this is what you are looking for? If so, you may want to change the title of the thread (if possible) or start a new one.

No, caimakale, I didn't mean your fantasmic tickets. They are different, and we didn't do that this time with our friends. (but thank you for the thought!) Besides, I would never want to get you in trouble with family who might liketo keep the tickets for their own keepsakes.

I'm just looking for the regular admission tickets. I will happily take the ones with the 50th logo on them, but I am also looking for those with the pictures of the attractions.

If you have any you would be willing to send me, please PM me and I will PM back my snail mail address. Also, please let me know if you would like me to reimburse your postage (which I will be happy to do) or if you would like me to send you or your child a postcard from the park. Tell me what attraction or character you would like on the postcard and I will do my best to find it for you and send it off.

Thanks so much for the wonderful response. Dis'ers are just the best!
Chris

I had no idea what I expected the tickets to look like, but yesterday a friend showed me her Disney scrapbook from a few years back. The tickets were so colorful, very cute! Can't wait to see what ours look like!

Califgirl, I am planning to use them in my scrapbook...sorry I'm not helpful to your cause.

For our trip in May '05, we got the commemorative tickets, but in Oct '05, they were the plain blue tickets. So, they must have been for a very limited time.

And, no, you can't have them :)

I have one that is just some I don't know what it is .I think Space MT.

It has blue background with some green & white squigglies with the words
ADVENTURE
THRU
INNER
SPACE
and TOMORROW (at the bottom )

Gold border with DisneyLand 50 at the very bottom.if this is what you meen PM with your info.

I THINK I have a ticket w/ToT on the front of it when my wife gets home I'll ask her. You are MORE than welcome to it. :thumbsup2

WOW! When it comes to Disney magic, Dis'ers are just the best! Thanks so much to all of you who have found tickets and who are looking for tickets for me. I am overwhelmed by your generosity in sending me your old tickets!

Please rest assured I don't want to take any that will be a meaningful keepsake for you. But, if you've got them don't need to keep them and would like them to have a good home, please PM me.

Thanks again everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter