Your Town/You Tube?

ktbutterfly2011

DIS Veteran
Does anyone else's town have a video on you tube? Mine does.. i'm not going to post the link until someone else does though ... If I even post it. I'm just curious if you've ever searched your town on Youtube.

i done it but all it could come up with is football(soccer for you americans)matches

yeppers! lots of um. some inappropriate tho because we had a big riot last year so there are lots of stories on that.

All that's there for me is:

Hockey games of our local team in the QMJHL.
The Rolling Stones
Skateboarding
Country Rocks The Hill

I found tons of videos. Most of them were about WVU and stuff.

most of them were from my school... (maybe because it has the name of our town in it...) like a conga line and some 6 formers outside during lessons... (and it was on TV once so that's on there)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQS0r1DvX5Y
(comments are quite inappropriate so don't bother reading them...)

I never though of looking my town up on you tube.

There's not much: a guy biking up Case Mountain, some idiots skateboarding outside the old JCPenney catalog center and in the parking lot of one of the crowded shopping areas, a woman talking about police misconduct in my town, and a lightning storm.

There were a few of the Thanksgiving road race. It's the biggest event in my town people come from all over to see it (someone from Kenya or Ethiopia wins every year). There was one good video, but the guy says an inappropriate word in it so I won't put it..

Nothing appropriate.

I'm from the town with pam rogers, if you're wondering why nothing is appropriate. There is a...uh...video.

Nothing came up XD

So I searched the city where I go to school. But it's pretty boring.

:confused3 Nothing for here either. Maybe thats a good thing :confused3

WORLDwarQUIFFLE said:
My town has a really common name.
There's one in lots of states.
Did you search your town and state? Mine does too... there's like 7 of mine in the US and one of them is really historical.

ktbutterfly2011 said:
Did you search your town and state? Mine does too... there's like 7 of mine in the US and one of them is really historical.

well theres 50 of my town. :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter