Your top ADR per park

tlmadden73

DIS Veteran
With my 180 day mark coming up soon, I like to try and get one (and only one) ADR per day, and usually inside the park (I feel leaving just to eat (unless you are leaving for the day) is a time waster).
So I thought I would gather some opinions.

What would you pick if you could only do one TS ADR at each park (so 4 total). (Breakfast, lunch or dinner .. doesn't matter).
In addition, what's your top non-park ADR? (Disney Springs or resort dining).

Just curious. There are many places I have tried already and may want to try new restaurants, or maybe try the old favorites as my parents are going along on this trip and I want them to experience them too..

MK - BOG (dinner).....although keep in mind the menu and format are changing in July
AK - Tusker House (any meal)
Epcot - Garden Grill (breakfast) or Biergarten (dinner)
DHS - Sci Fi (lunch or dinner)

MK - Libery Tree Tavern (dinner)
AK - Tusker House (lunch)
Epcot - Le Cellier (dinner)
DHS - 50s Prime Time (lunch)

Non-park - 'Ohana of course! But I also love Chef Art Smith's

MK - Skipper's Canteen - lupper (between lunch and supper)
AK - Tiffins - supper
Epcot - Hard one because I pretty much like everything in WS but I'd say we go to Spice Road Tables for light tapas for a late lunch more often.
DHS - HBD, although lately we have been eating lunch at the outside lounge more than supper inside.

MK - Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch)
AK - Tusker House (brunch) or Yak & Yeti (dinner)
Epcot - Via Napoli
HS - Sci-Fi

Great suggestions so far ..

I'm going with two kids (2 and 6) and the grandparents. Still a lot of these match up with what I've had in mind:

MK - Liberty Tree (I would do BOG dinner if the menu wasn't changing)
I've never eaten here (that I can recall .. unless I did as a youth).
AK - Tusker House
I've done a character lunch there when my son was 2 and loved it. I think I may need to repeat that now that I am bringing my daughter (who will be 2)
Epcot - Not sure . .so many choices. With little kids in tow, I don't know if we will make it into World Showcase after a morning in Future World (or if so, how far).
How is Garden Grille for breakfast? I had lunch there last time and it was fun, so maybe I will just do that again (another character meal won't necessarily break the bank ... will it? :))
HS - Sci Fi
Definitely have had my eye on this one for the ambience for the kids (and my Dad .. who grew up in the 50s/60s). Anywhere that isn't Pizza Planet/Pizza Rizzos would be a step up from our last dinner there!

I found out that I am going to be overlapping our trip with my cousin's family. We hope to meet for dinner somewhere outside the park -- Ohana seems a good choice. (it would be a large party).

Magic Kingdom Liberty Tree Tavern
Animal Kingdom Yak & Yeti's
Epcot Rose & Crown
Hollywood Studios Sci-Fi

And since I think the hotels just beat up the parks for food quality

Ohana's, Whispering Canyon, Boma's and Jiko's

Magic Kingdom- I hop the monorail to the GF or Poly but to be in the park- Skipper Canteen
Epcot- Chef's or Marrakesh
Animal Kingdom- Yak & Yeti
Hollywood Studios- Sci Fi (or better yet- walk to the beach club or the Boardwalk)

MK - don't really have a favorite there sit down there. We're trying BOG for dinner our next trip but that's before the menu changes over. We've done CRT and the Plaza but wouldn't repeat either.

AK - Tusker House is one of my favorites every trip. I like to book a late breakfast like 10:30ish so the picky eaters can get breakfast offerings and I can try some of the lunch offerings.

Epcot - We go to Via Napoli for pizza every trip and do Garden Grill breakfast often. We do a pre-park opening Garden Grill so we can jump on Soarin right after we eat. Food is always good but it's hard to mess up breakfast. When the kids are a little older, I'd like to branch out more.

HS - Sci-Fi

Outside the park we like Ohana and Whispering Canyon. We really enjoyed the Bon Voyage breakfast at the Boardwalk.

MK - don't really have a favorite there sit down there. We're trying BOG for dinner our next trip but that's before the menu changes over. We've done CRT and the Plaza but wouldn't repeat either.

AK - Tusker House is one of my favorites every trip. I like to book a late breakfast like 10:30ish so the picky eaters can get breakfast offerings and I can try some of the lunch offerings.

Epcot - We go to Via Napoli for pizza every trip and do Garden Grill breakfast often. We do a pre-park opening Garden Grill so we can jump on Soarin right after we eat. Food is always good but it's hard to mess up breakfast. When the kids are a little older, I'd like to branch out more.

HS - Sci-Fi

Outside the park we like Ohana and Whispering Canyon. We really enjoyed the Bon Voyage breakfast at the Boardwalk.
Your suggestions sound right up our alley! Thanks!

For MK, we may try BOG for lunch (not the same, I know) or Liberty Tree. My plan is to go to MK on a party day, so an early close means we should probably just get a late lunch and eat dinner out of the park.

Your suggestions sound right up our alley! Thanks!

For MK, we may try BOG for lunch (not the same, I know) or Liberty Tree. My plan is to go to MK on a party day, so an early close means we should probably just get a late lunch and eat dinner out of the park.

We also get so much done on party days so great plan!

MK tend to not eat in the Park. I would prefer to go to California Grill or Narcoosees.

AK Tusker for breakfast or Yak & Yeti for lunch

HS Hollywood Brown Derby

Epcot My daughter always loved Tepan Edo which we would normally do for dinner. I would prefer to leave the park and go to Flying Fish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter