Your Story

LoriNSC

DIS Veteran
Anyone have one? I need your thoughts. I'm trying to decide if I want this or the bind-it-all. Any deals? Thanks!

I saw a demo of it at an online crop and it looked really cool. I am just not sure how often I would use it. If you make a lot of gift books for family, etc. I am sure it would be worth the money.

Have you asked over at the Cricut board, you might get more users over there.

Yea-I saw some projects on the cricut boards which kinda makes me want one. Just thought I'd ask more input. Thanks.

I use my bind it all - all the time! I think this also looks kinda neat, but it depends on what you are going to use it for. the Bind it all was also closer to my price range and I could use a ton of different materials.

I have looked at both and even when I saw them on clearance I decided I wanted a bind-it-all (which us on it's way here- thanks mom for the b-day gift).

Rebecca

I found a good deal. Hsn had it for 59.95 & I have a code for $20 off so I got it for 39.95 + free shipping & it comes with lots of extras.

I used to have a bind it all (blue one) & it was okay. I want this since it also laminates. I saw them this morning at walmart on clearance for $75-I definately wasn't paying that much but for $40 I'll try it.

Ordered one, THANKS!

Ever since I got the cricut I have bene thinking about getting something liek this.

I got to retire my CC until next BF. LMAO

Holy cow!! 60 bucks! Was that 20 off coupon you had a reusable one by chance? :) I got one at Michael's with my mother the day after Thanksgiving for my early Christmas present...and paid $100...and it only came with 2 books and maybe 10 lamination sheets...I'm definitely asking if she has the receipt.

Holy cow!! 60 bucks! Was that 20 off coupon you had a reusable one by chance? :) I got one at Michael's with my mother the day after Thanksgiving for my early Christmas present...and paid $100...and it only came with 2 books and maybe 10 lamination sheets...I'm definitely asking if she has the receipt.

I got the code from retailmenot.com. It's a $20 off for new customer code. My DH now has an HSN acct. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter