Your review needed for Crocs Bits N Bites please

dizneekrazee

Fullfilling my bucket list, one vacation at a time
So once again I need reviews. This would be for our dinner the day we arrive at the resorts, so we will not be entering either of the parks this day. I have heard a few good reviews for WhiteWater Snacks, so if you have reviews for either I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!!

We have eaten there several times when staying at the DLH. Its your basic counter service. We have had decent burgers and chicken strip baskets and they have this huge order of nachos that my husband and I have shared. We like it, we often enjoy eating food from there at either the Neverland or Cove pools and also its easy enough to just take it up to your room.

Whitewater Snacks is quite a bit better iin that it has a much more varied menu. They had several cold sandwiches (egg and tuna salads) that were good. They also serve breakfast there as well as things like a fruit plate and some salads. I think its one of the best cs options in all of the Disneyland resort. However, if you are staying at the DLH and want something really quick and easy, Crocs is also tasty.

So if you want a quick burger type meal at the DLH Crocs is great. If you want more variety and a more varied, upscale menu, go with Whitewater.

If you go to the Disneyland Resort Information website (I cannot post the link for some reason) you can see the menus for both and I think they even have some photos. Allearsnet might also have menus for both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter